Friday, June 24, 2011

Lake Louise, BC to Shelby, Montana

June 24, 2011, Friday-   We left Lake Louise this morning and heading for the USA.
I can’t wait to get my cell phone back.   The weather is absolutely gorgeous, with the sun shining and it’s warming up.  We could see our breath this morning but it wasn’t long and it was 50 degrees.  We drove through Calgary and saw where the Olympics were held and not far from there is where the stampede or rodeo is.  We’re getting closer to the border and I can’t wait.  We’ve arrived and are through customs.  My phone is on and I received 64 emails. LOL   We’re now in Montana and heading for Shelby.  We were actually here just 60 days ago.   I talked to all the girls and we caught up on all the news I feel so dependent on that cell phone.  We’re off to Yellowstone in the next day or so.  I probably won’t write every day, but as good things happen, we’ll keep you informed. /Marilyn

No comments:

Post a Comment