Thursday, June 2, 2011

Soldotna-June 1, 2011

Soldotna-June 1, 2011- No bear, moose or any other wildlife walked past the trailer today.  It’s only 53 degrees, raining and we’re enjoying a day inside.  We are sorting the pictures we have taken (somewhere around 2000) and deleting the bad and keeping the good.  I love most of the moose pictures we have taken but I have only two different bear shots, one is in a tree and the other I was so excited to see on the side of the road I forgot to focus.  I asked Dave not to delete it because I may not get another one.  I'll let it go if I get at least 5 more good shots of a black bear. :)
Dave and Jerry decided to go salmon fishing.  They suggest you go one hour before high tide and stay one hour after high tide.  No luck yet, it’s a little early.  Dave did catch a Steelhead but he is on a river you are not allowed to keep it.  No salmon for dinner ---- tomorrow is another day. /Marilyn 

No comments:

Post a Comment